Pan American Grain is looking for a Quality Control Supervisor responsible for the implementation and compliance, studies and procedures to control the quality of products.
- Perform required inspections, tests or measurements of products for compliance with specifications.
- Observe, monitor operations and production tools to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Keep a record of the tests or inspections.
- Train personnel about the operation of the Department.
- Analyze the test data and calculate statistical measurements as required to determine test results.
- Supervise staff under his charge
- Bachelor of Science
- Five years’ experience
- Industry experience working flour and flour mills
- HACCP and SQS Certification
- Food Safety
- Fully Bilingual
- MS Office
- In charge of Quality Plans such as: HACCP, Recall, Food Defense, Food Safety amp; Traceability Plans.
Plan medico, 401k, días de vacaciones, enfermedad, feriados, Bono de Navidad entre otros.