Supervise daily operations of the IT Staff and Helpdesk Ticket System. The supervisor will Support IT Staff on identifying, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving incidents. The IT staff is responsible for managing and maintaining hardware and software deployed throughout the company, which includes but is not limited to Desktops, Servers, Software, Network Communication and Backup System.
- Identify problems that result in recurring incidents.
- Analyze the cause of the problem and manage procedures to reduce or eliminate recurring incidents.
- Ensure IT Helpdesk priorities are aligned with priorities of the company.
- Minimize downtime of applications and performance issues.
- Ensure service requests are properly documented and the requester is informed of relevant information.
- Coordinate the IT Staff visits to offsite locations to effectively provide support.
- Coach staff into providing excellent service support and identify ways to improve service.
- Ensure the IT Staff is properly trained to accomplish all tasks required.
- Design procedures to standardize IT services.
- Ensure adherence to IT Policies and procedures.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of IT equipment.
- Identify and maintain inventory of spare equipment needed to resolve incidents in a timely manner. Manage purchasing of required IT assets according to management directives and IT department needs.
- Be able to handle escalation calls and work towards resolving the issues identified.
- Monitor Core IT infrastructure to help proactively solve incidents and identify possible causes of problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/ Computer Science or related
- Experience managing a Help Desk with a ticket system.
- Experience Troubleshooting Desktops, Printers, Network Equipment, Servers, Backup Systems, and other IT devices.
- Experience supporting software from multiple vendors and custom software.